Using IBM in the cloud can benefit your business in many ways, and Abacus Solutions is the provider of choice. Through the use of our reliable infrastructure, and the knowledge and expertise of our IBM-certified cloud engineers, we have helped countless businesses improve the productivity and efficiency of their IT departments. We would like to provide the same great service to you.
Your business can likely benefit from our cloud hosting services if you:
- Need to improve your business continuity and eliminate lengthy backup windows
- Want to move your legacy environment to an archive
- Have a pending hardware or application upgrade or a short-term development need
- Have an aging workforce or have recently lost a resource that is critical to your business
- Need to protect your data and minimize downtime with fast and reliable disaster recovery services
- Want to take the burden of hardware and OS management off of your IT team
At Abacus Solutions, we host our cloud computing services in two robust datacenters that were constructed by our own IBM-certified engineers using redundant components for maximum power and reliability. When you choose us as your cloud hosting provider, you will be assigned a project manager who will guide you through your transition to the cloud, making the process as smooth and easy as possible. We offer critical network and operations support Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm for our Entry i Cloud and 24/7/365 for our Enterprise i Cloud. We also provide disaster recovery services through daily offsite backups, and we use firewall protection to guard your data from unwanted intrusions and surveillance.