The UCS-B200-M4 is a blade server offered by Cisco that provides unparalleled performance, expandability, and configurability for everything from web infrastructure to distributed databases. All in all, this blade server offers the highest performing CPU and memory, the latest features of the Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Cards, and suitability for a wide range of applications and workload requirements. The specs of the Cisco UCS-B200-M4 include:
- Form factor – Half-width blade
- Processors – One or two Intel Xeon processors in the E5-2600 v4 and v3 product family
- Chipset – Intel C610 series
- Memory – Up to 24 DDR4 DIMMs at 2400 and 2133 MHz speeds
- Mezzanine adapter slots – Two
- Hard drives – Two optional, hot-pluggable, SAS or SATA HDDs, or SSDs
- Internal storage – Up to 3.2 TB
If you are thinking about investing in a Cisco UCS-B200-M4 server for your business, turn to the experts at Abacus Solutions. We maintain a multimillion-dollar inventory of refurbished IT equipment, all of which is refurbished in-house by our own engineers – a process that enables us to keep quality high while keeping costs low. We also proudly support our refurbishing process by offering a minimum 30-day warranty on all of our equipment.
At Abacus, we also offer IT asset disposition. Through this service, our customers can trade in old hardware in exchange on their purchase of a UCS-B200-M4 server from us. The product experts at Abacus can also remove data according to DoD specifications.