Switching to the cloud for AS/400 hosting will remove the burden of infrastructure acquisition, installation, and maintenance from the workload of your IT department and allow your team to focus on business-critical tasks. Depending on your plan and host, your AS/400 service could extend so far as to include 100 percent host-managed infrastructure, operating system management, regular backup routines, and business continuity.
What you get with AS/400 Hosting
Why else move to the cloud for AS/400 hosting? It could give you the ability to:
- Easily scale your infrastructure – buy for today and acquire more as you grow
- Shift to an operating expense
- Enjoy dedicated hardware operations management
- Upgrade aging infrastructure
- Accommodate a short-term testing or development need
- Delegate tedious OS management tasks
- Eliminate backup windows
- Move to best-practice backup procedures and get rid of tape
- Migrate a legacy environment to archive
- Protect your data with business continuity
Whether your AS/400 gear is legacy or new (AKA Power Systems), Abacus Solutions is the place to turn for all cloud-related hosting needs. Our status as an IBM Managed Services Provider speaks to our knowledge about IBM hardware and the IBM i platform. We offer services ranging from simple infrastructure as a service to complete operating system management and high-availability business continuity. For AS/400 hosting, there is simply no company that is more experienced and capable than Abacus Solutions.