If you have been searching for an IBM i Cloud platform that perfectly suits your company’s needs and IT budget, consider Abacus Solutions. Founded in 2000 as an AS/400 broker, we have vast experience with both legacy and current IBM systems, helping businesses across the spectrum with cloud hosting, critical OS management, comprehensive network support, essential disaster recovery services, and more.
When you turn to Abacus, our IBM-certified technicians will perform a full-scale audit of your datacenter to identify the services that will most benefit your company. You will be assigned a project manager to serve as your liaison to Abacus during your transition to the cloud. Once you decide on a cloud package, we will provide turnkey setup services and network support for as long as you are doing business with us. No matter the size or scope of your business, you can expected to benefit from our IBM i Cloud plans that include:
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), which gives you access to our robust, geographically separate datacenters
- Platform as a service (PaaS), for all the benefits of our IaaS plan plus help with OS management
- Backup as a service (BaaS), which preserves your data with daily offsite backups
- Disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS), so that you can have operations back up and running in less than 12, 24, or 48 hours to help you maintain continuity
- High availability as a service (HAaaS), which virtually eliminates downtime by role swapping to and performing backups in a target environment