iSeries Cloud Services
iSeries Cloud Services Provided to Businesses Nationwide by Abacus Solutions
For iSeries cloud services, turn to the experts at Abacus Solutions. Home to both an expansive inventory of used iSeries equipment and two separate best-in-class cloud infrastructures that are fully IBM i compatible, we’re able to offer a variety of comprehensive hybrid and full cloud solutions for businesses in need of flexible iSeries resources. So, whether you’ve come looking for temporary cloud-based hardware to satisfy recent peaks in demand, or are simply looking to develop a complete cloud-based infrastructure that eliminates the costs of hardware acquisition and upkeep – look no further. The IBM-certified cloud engineers at Abacus Solutions will be happy to help you find the solution that is best suited for your business.
Our iSeries Cloud Options
At Abacus Solutions, we have several turnkey iSeries cloud services to choose from, which include:
Enterprise i Cloud
- Hosting in a Tier 2 data center
- Three computing options, including Power 7+, Power 7, Power 6
- 9-5, Mon-Fri infrastructure support
- Critical operations and network management
- Daily backups to secure, offsite storage
Enterprise i Cloud
- Hosting in a Tier 3 (SSAE 16 Type 2) data center
- Power 6, Power 7, and Power 8 computing options
- 24/7/365 infrastructure support
- Automated operations management
- Critical network management
- Daily backups to offsite secure storage
- Business continuity with start recovery in less than 12 hours
For more information about the iSeries cloud services offered by Abacus Solutions, contact us today and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
Partner with a master of one
You don’t want a jack-of-all-trades to help manage your IBM i environments. At Abacus, our singular focus is the AS/400, and we provide experienced, white-glove support to keep your IBM i infrastructure running indefinitely.