Abacus Solutions’ iSeries public cloud was built to provide the utmost in reliability, scalability, and security. It is composed of two physically separated datacenters with built-in redundant components and managed by our team of cloud engineers. Businesses that choose Abacus Solutions for cloud services can feel confident in the cutting-edge technology that comprises our cloud architecture, as well as the unparalleled infrastructure support offered by our engineers, which is available up to 24/7/365.
As an IBM managed service provider, Abacus Solutions offers several cloud-based services for users of iSeries and other IBM hardware and software systems. Our services include:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – Utilizing resources in our iSeries public cloud can reduce or eliminate the need to acquire physical hardware and lessen the amount of infrastructure maintenance required of your IT team.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – PaaS is IaaS coupled with platform management. Tedious OS administrative tasks can eat away valuable time. PaaS allows you to delegate platform management duties and enable your IT team to focus on more business-critical tasks.
- Backup as a Service (BaaS) – Data backup is an essential process for almost every business in the Digital Age. Backup systems need to be completely reliable to ensure that your data is properly secured. Abacus Solutions can help you create a reliable backup system utilizing our iSeries public cloud to ensure the recoverability of your information.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) – Disaster recovery is just as essential as backup. After all, what good is a backup system if you lose all of your data because your servers are damaged? Abacus Solutions can help you implement a disaster recovery system that can outlive practically any disastrous event.
- High Availability as a Service (HAaaS) – Sometimes, businesses need to access their data no matter what. HAaaS, offered by Abacus Solutions, offers a recovery time objective of less than an hour, and enables your business to continue to function even while your datacenter is down.